Safety Measures (Updated Nov 1st, 2021)
Our spa do not require guests who have been fully vaccinated to wear a face mask and strongly recommend for guests who have not been vaccinated to wear a face mask
Our spa is still following and adhering to CDC and local health agencies' guidelines closely. We will also make any necessary adjustments according to health professionals to ensure everyone's health and well-being is safe while being at our spa.
What you should know:
- Please inform us if you or anyone around you have had or is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or other illness. We will gladly reschedule your appointment.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your reservation to prevent any delay of service and help us to limit occupancy.
- Please maintain physical distancing from other guests whenever possible.
- We will escort one group of guest at a time to prevent any area overcrowded.
- All new guests are required to fill out forms (medical history, questionnaire) on their personal electronics devices. We will send you a link via a text message and email. Please feel free to fill it out before your reservation time.
- We kindly ask that you come alone to your reservation and do not bring any guests.
What we have implemented:
- We are by appointments only.
- All treatment rooms will be throughly sanitized using EPA-registered disinfectants.after each guest including any surfaces that guests may touch.
- All linens and sheets are one-time use.
- All payments will be handled in contactless manner.
- To improve the quality of the air in the spa and to create better circulation, we will regularly change all HVAC and HEPA filters as applicable. We will also deploy air-purifier units in the frequently occupied areas.
- Floor and hard surfaces will be frequently wiped, mopped, and sanitized during operational hours.
- We will provide hand sanitizer throughout the spa and will highly encourage all guests to use hand sanitizer as frequent as possible.